Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Elementary

When the Paper Source catalog arrived in the mail yesterday, I was as giddy as a 3rd grader. While browsing through the colorful & whimsical pages of things that I don't NEED, I had a flashback of elementary school and HAVING to have these crazy pens and pencils in my desktop pencil box and how exciting it was when I would get to go to the mall and buy a new one. You remember the ones I am talking about right? I'm sure I had a pencil printed with pastries and sweets and a slice 'o cake eraser on top. Well, when I saw the file folders with the vintage typewriter illustration on front in the Paper Source catalog, for a split second I thought to myself - "that is so cute, I have to have that." But then reason kicked in (something you don't have as a kid) and I realized that I am a 33 year old woman and I DON'T need them, nor do I really WANT them. But much like the actual store, the Paper Source catalog is just so much fun to look at and really inspires creativity and if something brings you back to your inner child, that can only be a good thing.


I love these striped paper straws - $6.95 for a box of 144



Gorgeous Giftwrap

No comments: