Monday, October 19, 2009

Resurrecting an old love.

Once upon a time photography was my passion. If I was seen without my camera people would ask if something was wrong. I documented every thing, every event. It was even my major in college. But as time went on the cost of buying film and printing photos became burdensome. I also realized that I wasn't experiencing moments, just trying to capture them on film. So I shelved my cameras and they began collecting dust somewhere deep in my closet.

When digital cameras came onto the scene, like most photographers, I was against them staying true to the tradition of film cameras. Well, it's been about eight years now since digital became mainstream and I finally made the big leap!

I can now combine my love of digital art with my personal photography! How exciting!

Here are some images that I captured over the past week, would love to hear your thoughts!





More to come!

No comments: